Our aim is to provide a high quality international experience for our students and prepare our graduates for the global workplace. We strive to create an international academic environment through increasing the number of mobility students and academic staff, and through promoting collaboration with other universities and research institutes, in EU and non-EU partner universities, in order to exchange best experiences and share education, research and development capacities.
In brief, our plan is to work towards a better Internationalization through working together with our partners towards the following goals:
- Developing university staff and students as global learners and citizens.
- Preparing graduates to perform better in international and multicultural societies.
- Encouraging staff to deliver teaching and training or do research at international standards.
- Integrating the intercultural dimension in our programs and enable students and professors to work together in multinational groups and benefit from special learning and teaching conditions not available at home University.
- Achieving positive impact in terms of academic, professional and career development.