Bouziane Karima is a Professor Researcher and Erasmus Coordinator, in charge of the following:
Inter-Institutional Agreements (IIAs)
- Establishing contact and partnerships between my home intuition and international faculties/schools/universities.
- Liaising with current and potential future partner institutions to discuss the suitability of student/staff exchanges.
- Liaising with the Exchanges and Study Abroad Team to ensure that the necessary documentation is completed for proposals for new or renewed agreements.
- Providing advice, help and guidance to students regarding their options and also regarding their travel issues such as visa support and documents filling.
- Signing Learning Agreements and the Pre-enrolment forms.
- Selecting ( with a jury) outgoing students for exchange mobility to partner institution and providing details of nominated candidates to both the partner institution and the Exchanges and Study Abroad Team.
- Liaising with the partner institution to ensure that full information is provided to the student regarding the partner institution’s application process, deadlines, accommodation details, and registration etc.
- Ensuring that outgoing students contact the Exchanges and Study Abroad Team to complete the required Erasmus+ student documentation by the appropriate deadlines.
- Study Placements including documenting the subjects and credits on the Learning Agreement for Studies.
- Maintaining contact with students abroad regarding academic matters and ensuring marks from the host institution are available to School examination boards by the appropriate deadline.
- Preparing documents of recognition of semester/grades after students mobility.
- Writing reports on Erasmus mobilties achieved and creating social media platforms for disseminating results.
- Acting as a contact point for incoming exchange students with regard to departmental or academic matters as well as other matters such as finding accommodation.
- Providing information to departmental staff members about Erasmus+ staff opportunities and requirements at partner institutions.
- Acting as the primary contact (from the ENCG School) to provide accurate, timely information on all Erasmus+ staff and student mobility for annual reporting purposes.
- Organizing/help in organizing annual teaching/training/cultural events for incoming staff from our partner universities.
- Accompanying incoming staff (who visit ENCG School), providing them with support and advice in matters related to accommodation, touristic places and other cultural activities.